Last time I introduced a new program, DukeTrayem, as a fun side-project, but StressItOut, the burn/test application has seen several improvements since the previous blog post, which haven’t been explained.
– There is a new “view” menu which allow setting full screen mode.
– Translations to spanish and catalan languages are provided.
– The CPU load test is now real, with a configurable number of threads.
– The Optical drives test is basically complete.
– The memory test needs to be converted to using threads too, and more patterns, etc, but it has evolved, too.
– Better logging.
– Duration of the test can finally be set in hours and minutes.
– More minor fixes everywhere, and probably other things I’m forgetting :)
And the mandatory updated screenshot:
If you try it, remember: feedback is very welcome! :)