December 29, 2011
Changes since v0.6 include:
– Translation files are included in the binary as resources and loaded correctly.
– Metadata analysis is faster, performed using TagLib, which is a new dependency.
– Sound control now relies on Phonon States, works better with all backends.
– Hardcore difficulty level now uses the “Type-the-answer” mode.
– “Reload music” button, to use when there are new files or some have been moved/deleted.
– Several visual changes.
You can get it from Qt-apps, here:
See it in action in this screencast:
November 16, 2011
Well, only basic initialization of libsensors right now, but I wanted to check if this gets posted automatically to identi.ca 😉
August 10, 2011
Just a little over 10 days after v0.5, here comes Auralquiz 0.6!
A bug was discovered in 0.5 which caused a crash during analysis of the music files in the user’s folders, if there were many files without valid metadata (no artist and/or title fields).
This has been fixed, among other things, and also a few small improvements.
After selecting “Start game”, the main game options appear: difficulty level, amount of questions, amount of players, and their names.
As always get it here:
And as always, feedback is welcome!
*UPDATE: Packages for Mandriva available here, thanks to Symbianflo.