StressItOut v0.0.013 has been released.
You can download it from Qt-apps
Next version will be 0.1, since StressItOut is becoming more mature and complete 🙂
Current status for v0.0.013:
– Basic system analysis and hardware detection.
– Logging works.
– Functional multi-threaded CPU test (very simple operations).
– Semi-functional Memory test (just reads).
– Functional 2D test (paints some primitives).
– Functional OpenGL 3D test (paints a rotating pyramid).
– Semi-functional Disk test (just reads).
– Functional Optical drive test (reads and counts errors).
– Dummy serial port test (no checking).
– Parallel port and Network tests not implemented.
You can get the latest source from Git, here.
On a related note, it’s nice to find people talking about StressItOut, like here http://zenway.ru/page/stressitout or here http://nnm.ru/blogs/auna/xhdbench/