Changes for this release include:
- Parameters passed to a command can be inserted in the reply, via %params%, and the nickname of the calling user can be inserted with %user%.
- In chatrooms, commands that have a custom reply pattern won’t show the nickname of the user who triggered the command, unless specified.
- Ability to report uptime.
- When connection is lost, reconnection will always be attempted.
- Connection keepalive timeout will be forced to be lower than keepalive interval, to ensure proper timeouts.
- Basic handling of headline (broadcast) messages.
- Option to show detailed XML debug info in the console.
- Changed OK/Cancel buttons in some dialogs to follow the environment’s style.
Note to packagers: .desktop file and AppData file have been renamed to comply with current standards.
The source code for this release can be downloaded from linux-apps.com (not uploaded here yet), part of the opendesktop.org network, and from AkariXB release archive at akarixb.nongnu.org.
Development repository is at gitlab.com/akarixb/akarixb-dev.