I’m preparing another release of AkariXB, my Jabber/XMPP bot, for later this month.
Changes for this release include:
- When joining a chatroom (MUC), backlog messages will not be processed.
- Added a menu option to abort ongoing connections.
- Added basic documentation in a help window.
- Nicer, categorized logging, including subscription-related and presence errors, and using rich text formatting.
- Basic contact list (roster) management.
The source code for can be cloned from the development repository, at gitlab.com/akarixb/akarixb-dev.
The main dependencies are Qt 5 and the QXMPP library.
AkariXB is available in the repositories of Mageia 6 and later, and Rosa 2016.1. I hope it can be included in more GNU distributions soon. If you’re interested in having it in yours, just ask them 😉
[…] mentioned in the last post, it’s time for version 0.7 of AkariXB, my Jabber/XMPP […]