The main changes since v0.6 are:
- When joining a chatroom (MUC), backlog messages will not be processed.
- Added a menu option to abort ongoing (maybe stuck) connections.
- Added basic documentation in a help window.
- Activities will take the date into account, and late-to-early activity time and date ranges are now supported.
- Nicer, categorized logging, including subscription-related messages and presence errors, and using rich text formatting.
- Basic contact list (roster) management.
- Added %happyemoji% and %sademoji% string substitutions.
- Messages will not be sent to rooms the bot has not joined.
- Duplicate items will not be allowed in keyword-based lists.
The source code for this release can be downloaded from linux-apps.com (not uploaded here yet), part of the opendesktop.org network, and from AkariXB release archive at akarixb.nongnu.org.
The development repository is at gitlab.com/akarixb/akarixb-dev.